Sizzling in Padua (Padova) - 38°
20.07.2015 - 21.07.2015 38 °C
- the streets are deserted
- your eyelids are sweating
- all you can think about is floating in the sea
- the dogs are in the fountain and that's where you want to be
- gelato is extra refreshing
- the AC is your best friend
- trying on shoes may be too difficult. Oh what am I saying? It's never too hot to shop for shoes.
- your bare legs are totally stuck to the train seat
So what to do about being so hot? Go to the lake, I guess. Lake Garda, which is an hour away on the fast train, is blue, cool and wet. All you need to beat the heat.
I think on a hot day everybody should have a pink paddle boat. Don't you?